Australia / A League /
Wellington vs Western United 4577
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wellington - Draw - Western United) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Wellington) at opening odds $2.30; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 33.6% away win for (Western United) at opening odds $2.65
The fixture favourite (Wellington) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Western United) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 17:00:01