Germany / German League /

Werder Bremen vs Augsburg 1195

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Werder Bremen - Draw - Augsburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Werder Bremen) at opening odds $2.20; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 30.2% away win for (Augsburg) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Werder Bremen) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Augsburg) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Werder Bremen -0.25
1.97
1.80
-8.6%
Augsburg +0.25
1.85
2.02
+9.2%
01 | 1X2
Werder Bremen
2.20
2.03
-7.7%
Draw
3.05
3.05
Augsburg
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Werder Bremen -1.5
4.40
3.55
-19.3%
Augsburg +1.5
1.15
1.22
+6.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
4.50
4.50
D-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Werder Bremen
1.85
1.75
-5.4%
No 1st Goal
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
Augsburg
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Werder Bremen
2.90
2.70
-6.9%
Draw
2.00
2.00
Augsburg
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.00
0-0
2.35
2.55
+8.5%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 22:20:02