Germany / German League /

Werder Bremen vs E Frankfurt 1158

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Werder Bremen - Draw - E Frankfurt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 23.5% home win for (Werder Bremen) at opening odds $3.80; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 51% away win for (E Frankfurt) at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (E Frankfurt) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Werder Bremen) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Werder Bremen +0.75
1.80
1.80
E Frankfurt -0.75
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Werder Bremen
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
Draw
3.50
3.50
E Frankfurt
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Werder Bremen +1.5
1.33
1.35
+1.5%
E Frankfurt -1.5
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.77
+7.3%
Under 2.5
2.07
1.90
-8.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
7.00
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
D-H
9.50
9.50
D-D
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
D-A
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
2.60
2.60
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
12.00
0-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
0-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-1
11.00
11.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-0
60.00
60.00
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
13.00
13.00
3-1
35.00
35.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-4
35.00
35.00
4-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-4
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
2
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
5
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
6
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
7
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
8
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Werder Bremen
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
No 1st Goal
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
E Frankfurt
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Werder Bremen
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
Draw
2.20
2.20
E Frankfurt
2.30
2.30
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
6.00
0-0
2.90
2.70
-6.9%
0-1
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
2-0
21.00
21.00
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%

Last Updated on 2021-02-27 03:20:02