Germany / German League /
Werder Bremen vs Hertha Berlin 1133
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Werder Bremen - Draw - Hertha Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (Werder Bremen) at opening odds $2.50; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 37.2% away win for (Hertha Berlin) at opening odds $2.40
The fixture favourite (Werder Bremen) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Hertha Berlin) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2020-09-19 21:20:05