Germany / German League / 1196

Werder Bremen vs Paderborn

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Werder Bremen - Draw - Paderborn) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.6% home win for (Werder Bremen) at opening odds $1.50; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 18.6% away win for (Paderborn) at opening odds $4.80. The fixture favourite (Werder Bremen) has a 40.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Paderborn) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Werder Bremen -1.252.021.97 -2.5%Paderborn +1.251.801.85 +2.8%
01. 1X2
Werder Bremen1.501.42 -5.3%Draw4.104.50 +9.8%Paderborn4.805.20 +8.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Werder Bremen -1.52.252.10 -6.7%Paderborn +1.51.531.60 +4.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.771.77Under 3.51.901.90
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Werder BremenDrawPaderborn
H-H2.102.00 -4.8%H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H4.504.50D-D8.009.00 +12.5%D-A12.0013.00 +8.3%
A-H17.0017.00A-D15.0015.00A-A9.009.50 +5.6%
04. Pick The Score
Werder BremenDrawPaderborn
1-012.0012.000-023.0035.00 +52.2%0-125.0025.00
2-010.009.50 -5.0%1-19.5010.00 +5.3%0-240.0040.00
2-17.507.502-211.0011.001-215.0015.00
3-012.0011.00 -8.3%3-330.0030.000-390.0090.00
3-19.009.004-4100.00125.00 +25.0%1-335.0040.00 +14.3%
3-213.0013.00Any Other Score19.0019.002-325.0025.00
4-023.0021.00 -8.7%    0-4200.00200.00
4-115.0013.00 -13.3%    1-4100.00100.00
4-221.0021.00    2-470.0090.00 +28.6%
4-340.0050.00 +25.0%    3-480.0090.00 +12.5%
5-040.0040.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-135.0035.00    1-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-240.0040.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-390.0090.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4150.00150.00    4-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
05. Total Goals
023.0035.00 +52.2%33.903.70 -5.1%69.009.00
19.509.5044.004.00715.0015.00
24.804.8055.205.20835.0035.00
    9+50.0050.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Werder Bremen1.451.42 -2.1%No 1st Goal23.0035.00 +52.2%Paderborn2.702.80 +3.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Werder Bremen1.971.85 -6.1%Draw2.552.70 +5.9%Paderborn4.504.70 +4.4%
11. Halftime PTS
Werder BremenDrawPaderborn
1-04.003.70 -7.5%0-03.804.20 +10.5%0-18.008.00
2-07.006.50 -7.1%1-16.506.500-223.0023.00
2-111.0011.002-230.0030.001-219.0021.00 +10.5%
    Any Other Score7.507.50    
2019-12-08 22:10:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.901.87 -1.6%Under 1.51.771.80 +1.7%