Germany / German League /

Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig 1106

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Werder Bremen - Draw - RB Leipzig) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 13.9% home win for (Werder Bremen) at opening odds $6.50; 22.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 63.6% away win for (RB Leipzig) at opening odds $1.42

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (RB Leipzig) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Werder Bremen) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Werder Bremen
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
Draw
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
RB Leipzig
1.42
1.30
-8.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Werder Bremen +1.5
1.53
1.75
+14.4%
RB Leipzig -1.5
2.25
1.90
-15.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.63
-5.2%
Under 2.5
1.97
2.10
+6.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
H-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
D-D
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-A
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
A-H
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
2.00
1.82
-9.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
2-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-2
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
2-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
3-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
3-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
3-2
60.00
60.00
Any Other Score
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
0-4
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
4-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-4
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
4-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-5
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
2
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
5
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
6
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
7
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
8
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Werder Bremen
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
RB Leipzig
1.37
1.30
-5.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Werder Bremen
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
Draw
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
RB Leipzig
1.95
1.77
-9.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
0-0
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
0-1
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
2-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
2-1
35.00
35.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:20:02