Germany / German League /
Werder Bremen vs Union Berlin 1164
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Werder Bremen - Draw - Union Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.2% home win for (Werder Bremen) at opening odds $2.60; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.1% away win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $2.40
The fixture favourite (Union Berlin) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Werder Bremen) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2023-01-26 03:00:02