England / English League Champ /

West Bromwich vs Watford 1892

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (West Bromwich - Draw - Watford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (West Bromwich) at opening odds $2.20; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 30.7% away win for (Watford) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (West Bromwich) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Watford) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
West Bromwich 0.00
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
Watford +0.00
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
01 | 1X2
West Bromwich
2.20
2.40
+9.1%
Draw
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
Watford
2.90
2.70
-6.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
West Bromwich -1.5
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
Watford +1.5
1.10
1.12
+1.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.10
Under 2.5
1.63
1.63
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
No
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
4.10
+13.9%
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
4.70
4.70
D-A
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-2
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
West Bromwich
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
Watford
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
No 1st Goal
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
West Bromwich
2.90
3.20
+10.3%
Draw
2.03
1.95
-3.9%
Watford
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
4.30
+19.4%
0-0
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
0-1
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.47
+5.0%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Even
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
3+
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
West Bromwich
2.50
2.75
+10.0%
Watford
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
No 1st Goal
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
No
1.10
1.09
-0.9%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 23:20:02