England / English Premier /

West Ham vs Burnley 0361

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (West Ham - Draw - Burnley) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.5% home win for (West Ham) at opening odds $1.70; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 21.3% away win for (Burnley) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (West Ham) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Burnley) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
West Ham -0.75
2.00
2.00
Burnley +0.75
1.82
1.82
01 | 1X2
West Ham
1.70
1.72
+1.2%
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Burnley
4.20
4.20
46 | 1/2 Goal
West Ham -1.5
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
Burnley +1.5
1.30
1.33
+2.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
1.93
-4.9%
Under 2.5
1.67
1.75
+4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.60
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
4.30
D-D
5.00
5.00
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
8.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-0
10.00
10.00
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
12.00
12.00
3-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-3
70.00
70.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
10.00
1
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
2
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
West Ham
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
No 1st Goal
10.00
10.00
Burnley
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
West Ham
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Burnley
4.70
4.70
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.40
0-0
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 22:40:02