England / English Premier /

West Ham vs Chelsea 0320

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (West Ham - Draw - Chelsea) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 17.1% home win for (West Ham) at opening odds $5.20; 21.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 61.3% away win for (Chelsea) at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Chelsea) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (West Ham) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
West Ham +1.25
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Chelsea -1.25
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
01 | 1X2
West Ham
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
Draw
4.10
4.10
Chelsea
1.45
1.37
-5.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
West Ham +1.5
1.48
1.55
+4.7%
Chelsea -1.5
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Under 2.5
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
D-H
13.00
13.00
D-D
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
D-A
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
A-H
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
2.05
1.97
-3.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
3-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
3-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
10.00
10.00
3-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-3
21.00
21.00
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
4-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-4
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
4-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
5-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-5
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1
4.80
4.80
2
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
5
9.00
9.00
6
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
West Ham
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
No 1st Goal
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Chelsea
1.42
1.37
-3.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
West Ham
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
Draw
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Chelsea
1.97
1.92
-2.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
2.95
2.85
-3.4%
0-1
3.10
3.10
2-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%

Last Updated on 2020-07-02 03:10:01