England / English Premier /

West Ham vs Everton 0345

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (West Ham - Draw - Everton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.3% home win for (West Ham) at opening odds $2.20; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 31.1% away win for (Everton) at opening odds $2.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (West Ham) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Everton) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
West Ham -0.25
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
Everton +0.25
1.82
1.97
+8.2%
01 | 1X2
West Ham
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Everton
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
West Ham -1.5
4.40
3.55
-19.3%
Everton +1.5
1.15
1.22
+6.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.77
-6.8%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.90
+7.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.20
-11.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
D-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
A-H
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-1
8.00
11.00
+37.5%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
0-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
3-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-3
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-4
70.00
70.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1
4.10
4.70
+14.6%
2
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
5
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
6
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
West Ham
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
No 1st Goal
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
Everton
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
West Ham
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Everton
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.10
0-0
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
0-1
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
12.00
-36.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.30
-13.2%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.53
+9.3%

Last Updated on 2021-05-09 23:20:02