England / English Premier /
West Ham vs Leicester 0385
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (West Ham - Draw - Leicester) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (West Ham) at opening odds $2.75; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 38.8% away win for (Leicester) at opening odds $2.30
The fixture favourite (Leicester) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (West Ham) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 21:00:01