England / English Premier /

West Ham vs Manchester City 0366

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (West Ham - Draw - Manchester City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 12.9% home win for (West Ham) at opening odds $7.00; 19.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.70; 67.9% away win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 46.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.95 whereas the underdog (West Ham) has a 53.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.70

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
West Ham +1.25
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
Manchester City -1.25
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
West Ham
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
Draw
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
Manchester City
1.33
1.35
+1.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
West Ham +1.5
1.70
1.70
Manchester City -1.5
1.95
1.95
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.60
+6.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
No
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
D-H
15.00
15.00
D-D
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
D-A
4.10
4.10
A-H
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
A-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-A
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
21.00
21.00
0-0
19.00
19.00
0-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
0-2
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
125.00
125.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
8.50
8.50
3-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
9.00
9.00
3-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
15.00
15.00
4-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-4
15.00
15.00
4-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-4
30.00
30.00
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
5-0
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
0-5
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
35.00
35.00
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
19.00
1
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
2
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
5
7.00
7.00
6
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
7
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
8
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
West Ham
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Manchester City
1.33
1.35
+1.5%
No 1st Goal
19.00
19.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
West Ham
6.00
6.00
Draw
2.55
2.55
Manchester City
1.80
1.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-0
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
0-1
3.20
3.20
2-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
Any Other Score
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.00
-11.1%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.70
+9.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
1
2.55
2.55
2
3.50
3.50
3+
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
West Ham
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
Manchester City
1.67
1.67
No 1st Goal
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
3.75
-14.8%
No
1.15
1.20
+4.3%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:50:01