England / English Premier /

West Ham vs Manchester City 0365

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (West Ham - Draw - Manchester City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 11.3% home win for (West Ham) at opening odds $8.00; 19.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.70; 69.5% away win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 48.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.87 whereas the underdog (West Ham) has a 51.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.77

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
West Ham
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
Draw
4.70
4.70
Manchester City
1.30
1.33
+2.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
West Ham +1.5
1.77
1.77
Manchester City -1.5
1.87
1.87
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.00
-14.9%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.70
+13.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.95
1.70
-12.8%
No
1.70
1.95
+14.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
15.00
15.00
H-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
H-A
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
D-H
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
D-D
8.00
8.00
D-A
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
A-H
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
A-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-A
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
0-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
0-1
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
2-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-1
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-2
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-3
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-1
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-3
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-1
200.00
200.00
1-4
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-4
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
25.00
25.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
5
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
6
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
7
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
West Ham
3.70
3.30
-10.8%
Manchester City
1.30
1.35
+3.8%
No 1st Goal
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
West Ham
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
Draw
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Manchester City
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
0-1
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
2-0
30.00
30.00
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
6.00
6.00
2-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
Any Other Score
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
1.97
-16.2%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.72
+14.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
1
2.55
2.75
+7.8%
2
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
3+
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
West Ham
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
Manchester City
1.67
1.67
No 1st Goal
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
No
1.12
1.18
+5.4%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:20:01