England / English Premier /

West Ham vs Wolverhampton 0356

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (West Ham - Draw - Wolverhampton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.1% home win for (West Ham) at opening odds $1.90; 28% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 24.9% away win for (Wolverhampton) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (West Ham) has a 24.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Wolverhampton) has a 75.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
West Ham -0.50
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
Wolverhampton +0.50
1.88
1.85
-1.6%
01 | 1X2
West Ham
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Wolverhampton
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
West Ham -1.5
3.75
3.75
Wolverhampton +1.5
1.22
1.20
-1.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.63
-4.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
No
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
3.10
+6.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.70
4.70
D-D
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-A
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
6.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
30.00
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1
3.90
3.90
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
West Ham
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Wolverhampton
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
No 1st Goal
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
West Ham
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
Draw
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Wolverhampton
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
0-0
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
0-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
3+
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
West Ham
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
Wolverhampton
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
No
1.10
1.09
-0.9%

Last Updated on 2022-10-02 00:20:02