Australia / A League / 4526

Western Sydney vs Central Coast

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Western Sydney - Draw - Central Coast) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.5% home win for (Western Sydney) at opening odds $1.63; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 22.2% away win for (Central Coast) at opening odds $4.00. The fixture favourite (Western Sydney) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Central Coast) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Western Sydney -0.751.881.88Central Coast +0.751.931.93
01. 1X2
Western Sydney1.631.65 +1.2%Draw3.803.70 -2.6%Central Coast4.004.10 +2.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Western Sydney -1.52.702.70Central Coast +1.51.371.37
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.501.50Under 2.52.352.35
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Western SydneyDrawCentral Coast
H-H2.402.45 +2.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0025.00 -28.6%
D-H4.704.50 -4.3%D-D7.006.50 -7.1%D-A10.0010.00
A-H19.0019.00A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A7.507.50
04. Pick The Score
Western SydneyDrawCentral Coast
1-09.008.50 -5.6%0-019.0017.00 -10.5%0-115.0015.00
2-09.008.50 -5.6%1-17.007.000-225.0025.00
2-17.007.002-211.0011.001-212.0012.00
3-013.0013.003-340.0035.00 -12.5%0-360.0060.00
3-110.0010.004-4150.00150.001-335.0035.00
3-215.0017.00 +13.3%Any Other Score40.0040.002-325.0025.00
4-025.0023.00 -8.0%    0-4150.00150.00
4-121.0021.00    1-490.00100.00 +11.1%
4-235.0030.00 -14.3%    2-490.0090.00
4-370.0060.00 -14.3%    3-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
5-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-5250.00250.00
5-150.0050.00    1-5200.00200.00
5-270.0080.00 +14.3%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5300.00250.00 -16.7%
05. Total Goals
019.0017.00 -10.5%33.503.50612.0011.00 -8.3%
16.506.00 -7.7%44.404.50 +2.3%721.0023.00 +9.5%
23.803.70 -2.6%57.007.50 +7.1%840.0040.00
    9+70.0060.00 -14.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Western Sydney1.551.55No 1st Goal19.0017.00 -10.5%Central Coast2.552.60 +2.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Western Sydney2.152.15Draw2.402.35 -2.1%Central Coast4.204.30 +2.4%
11. Halftime PTS
Western SydneyDrawCentral Coast
1-03.703.60 -2.7%0-03.303.20 -3.0%0-16.506.50
2-08.508.501-17.007.000-221.0021.00
2-113.0012.00 -7.7%2-235.0035.001-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score11.0010.00 -9.1%    
2019-10-12 13:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.152.20 +2.3%Under 1.51.601.58 -1.3%