Australia / A League / 4516

Western Sydney vs Newcastle Jets

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Western Sydney - Draw - Newcastle Jets) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.8% home win for (Western Sydney) at opening odds $2.03; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 30.1% away win for (Newcastle Jets) at opening odds $2.95. The fixture favourite (Western Sydney) has a 26% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Newcastle Jets) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Western Sydney 0.001.771.77Newcastle Jets +0.002.072.07
01. 1X2
Western Sydney2.032.10 +3.4%Draw3.403.50 +2.9%Newcastle Jets2.952.80 -5.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Western Sydney -1.53.504.00 +14.3%Newcastle Jets +1.51.231.18 -4.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.352.25 -4.3%Under 3.51.501.55 +3.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Western SydneyDrawNewcastle Jets
H-H3.203.60 +12.5%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H5.206.00 +15.4%D-D6.006.00D-A7.506.50 -13.3%
A-H21.0023.00 +9.5%A-D13.0013.00A-A5.204.30 -17.3%
04. Pick The Score
Western SydneyDrawNewcastle Jets
1-010.0012.00 +20.0%0-015.0015.000-112.0012.00
2-011.0013.00 +18.2%1-16.507.50 +15.4%0-217.0015.00 -11.8%
2-17.508.00 +6.7%2-210.0010.001-210.009.00 -10.0%
3-019.0025.00 +31.6%3-335.0025.00 -28.6%0-340.0035.00 -12.5%
3-113.0013.004-4125.00125.001-321.0017.00 -19.0%
3-217.0013.00 -23.5%Any Other Score60.0040.00 -33.3%2-321.0017.00 -19.0%
4-050.0050.00    0-4100.0080.00 -20.0%
4-130.0030.00    1-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-240.0030.00 -25.0%    2-460.0040.00 -33.3%
4-370.0060.00 -14.3%    3-490.0060.00 -33.3%
5-0100.00100.00    0-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-190.0090.00    1-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-2100.00100.00    2-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-3150.00150.00    3-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-4200.00250.00 +25.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0015.0033.603.60613.0012.00 -7.7%
16.006.0044.404.40730.0025.00 -16.7%
23.804.00 +5.3%57.007.00860.0040.00 -33.3%
    9+90.0060.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Western Sydney1.751.87 +6.9%No 1st Goal15.0015.00Newcastle Jets2.152.00 -7.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Western Sydney2.602.80 +7.7%Draw2.252.25Newcastle Jets3.403.10 -8.8%
11. Halftime PTS
Western SydneyDrawNewcastle Jets
1-04.304.50 +4.7%0-03.053.050-15.205.00 -3.8%
2-011.0011.001-16.506.500-215.0013.00 -13.3%
2-115.0015.002-235.0035.001-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score12.0012.00    
2020-02-15 10:40:18
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.302.20 -4.3%Under 1.51.531.58 +3.3%