Australia / A League / 4514

Western United vs Brisbane Roar

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Western United - Draw - Brisbane Roar) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Western United) at opening odds $2.30; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 34.3% away win for (Brisbane Roar) at opening odds $2.60. The fixture favourite (Western United) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Brisbane Roar) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Western United 0.001.801.85 +2.8%Brisbane Roar +0.002.021.97 -2.5%
01. 1X2
Western United2.302.40 +4.3%Draw3.303.30Brisbane Roar2.602.50 -3.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Western United -1.54.404.40Brisbane Roar +1.51.151.15
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.601.58 -1.3%Under 2.52.152.20 +2.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Western UnitedDrawBrisbane Roar
H-H3.803.80H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H6.006.00D-D5.205.50 +5.8%D-A6.506.50
A-H25.0021.00 -16.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.404.10 -6.8%
04. Pick The Score
Western UnitedDrawBrisbane Roar
1-09.5010.00 +5.3%0-013.0015.00 +15.4%0-110.0010.00
2-012.0013.00 +8.3%1-16.006.000-213.0013.00
2-18.008.002-210.0010.001-29.008.50 -5.6%
3-025.0025.003-340.0030.00 -25.0%0-330.0030.00
3-115.0015.004-4150.00150.001-317.0017.00
3-219.0017.00 -10.5%Any Other Score80.0060.00 -25.0%2-321.0019.00 -9.5%
4-060.0070.00 +16.7%    0-480.0070.00 -12.5%
4-140.0040.00    1-450.0050.00
4-250.0050.00    2-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-390.0080.00 -11.1%    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-0150.00150.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-1125.00125.00    1-5125.00125.00
5-2125.00125.00    2-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0015.00 +15.4%33.603.50 -2.8%615.0015.00
15.205.2044.704.50 -4.3%735.0030.00 -14.3%
23.503.60 +2.9%58.008.00870.0050.00 -28.6%
    9+100.0080.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Western United1.901.90No 1st Goal13.0015.00 +15.4%Brisbane Roar2.031.92 -5.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Western United2.952.95Draw2.152.20 +2.3%Brisbane Roar3.103.05 -1.6%
11. Halftime PTS
Western UnitedDrawBrisbane Roar
1-04.504.500-02.902.95 +1.7%0-14.804.70 -2.1%
2-012.0012.001-16.506.500-213.0013.00
2-117.0017.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2020-02-16 04:51:16
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.30 -6.1%Under 1.51.471.53 +4.1%