England / English League Champ / 1813

Wigan vs Brentford

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wigan - Draw - Brentford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27% home win for (Wigan) at opening odds $3.30; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 45.2% away win for (Brentford) at opening odds $1.97. The fixture favourite (Brentford) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Wigan) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Wigan3.303.10 -6.1%Draw3.203.10 -3.1%Brentford1.972.10 +6.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Wigan +1.51.221.18 -3.3%Brentford -1.53.554.00 +12.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.002.03 +1.5%Under 2.51.701.67 -1.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
WiganDrawBrentford
H-H6.005.20 -13.3%H-D15.0015.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H8.007.50 -6.3%D-D4.804.70 -2.1%D-A4.805.00 +4.2%
A-H35.0035.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.103.40 +9.7%
04. Pick The Score
WiganDrawBrentford
1-09.008.50 -5.6%0-09.508.50 -10.5%0-16.006.00
2-017.0015.00 -11.8%1-15.205.200-28.509.50 +11.8%
2-111.0010.00 -9.1%2-213.0013.001-27.508.00 +6.7%
3-050.0040.00 -20.0%3-360.0060.000-317.0019.00 +11.8%
3-130.0025.00 -16.7%4-4250.00250.001-315.0015.00
3-240.0035.00 -12.5%Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-325.0025.00
4-0150.00125.00 -16.7%    0-450.0060.00 +20.0%
4-1100.0090.00 -10.0%    1-440.0050.00 +25.0%
4-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-470.0070.00
4-3150.00150.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0250.00250.00    0-5125.00125.00
5-1250.00200.00 -20.0%    1-5125.00125.00
5-2250.00250.00    2-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.508.50 -10.5%33.703.70625.0021.00 -16.0%
13.904.10 +5.1%46.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.10512.0012.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Wigan2.402.30 -4.2%No 1st Goal9.508.50 -10.5%Brentford1.721.80 +4.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Wigan3.903.80 -2.6%Draw2.052.00 -2.4%Brentford2.652.80 +5.7%
11. Halftime PTS
WiganDrawBrentford
1-05.205.200-02.452.50 +2.0%0-13.804.00 +5.3%
2-021.0019.00 -9.5%1-18.007.50 -6.3%0-211.0012.00 +9.1%
2-125.0021.00 -16.0%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2019-11-09 22:50:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60