Holland / Dutch League /

Willem II vs ADO Den Haag 5626

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Willem II - Draw - ADO Den Haag) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.2% home win for (Willem II) at opening odds $1.67; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 22.2% away win for (ADO Den Haag) at opening odds $4.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Willem II) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (ADO Den Haag) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Willem II -0.75
1.97
1.97
ADO Den Haag +0.75
1.85
1.85
01 | 1X2
Willem II
1.67
1.58
-5.4%
Draw
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
ADO Den Haag
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Willem II -1.5
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
ADO Den Haag +1.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.63
-5.2%
Under 2.5
1.97
2.10
+6.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.50
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
2-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1-1
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
3-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
0-4
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
4-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
4-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-4
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
4-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
3-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-0
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
2
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
5
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
6
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Willem II
1.55
1.55
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
ADO Den Haag
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Willem II
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Draw
2.25
2.40
+6.7%
ADO Den Haag
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
9.00
9.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.53
+7.7%

Last Updated on 2021-02-24 23:20:01