Holland / Dutch League /
Willem II vs Go Ahead Eagles 5641
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Willem II - Draw - Go Ahead Eagles) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Willem II) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Go Ahead Eagles) at opening odds $3.10
The fixture favourite (Willem II) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Go Ahead Eagles) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-11-28 03:50:02