Holland / Dutch League /
Willem II vs Groningen 5654
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Willem II - Draw - Groningen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Willem II) at opening odds $2.80; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 40.4% away win for (Groningen) at opening odds $2.20
The fixture favourite (Groningen) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Willem II) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2021-01-14 23:50:02