Holland / Dutch League /

Willem II vs Heracles 5616

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Willem II - Draw - Heracles) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.2% home win for (Willem II) at opening odds $2.05; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.1% away win for (Heracles) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Willem II) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Heracles) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap
Willem II -0.25
1.88
1.82
-3.2%
Heracles +0.25
1.93
2.00
+3.6%
01 | 1X2
Willem II
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Heracles
3.05
3.05
46 | 1/2 Goal
Willem II -1.5
3.75
3.55
-5.3%
Heracles +1.5
1.20
1.22
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.77
-3.3%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.90
+3.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
100.00
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
80.00
80.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.40
4.40
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
50.00
50.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Willem II
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
Heracles
2.25
2.25
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Willem II
2.70
2.65
-1.9%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Heracles
3.60
3.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
0-0
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-09-20 20:20:07