Holland / Dutch League / 5681

Willem II vs PSV

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Willem II - Draw - PSV) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 21.2% home win for (Willem II) at opening odds $4.20; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 54.7% away win for (PSV) at opening odds $1.63. The fixture favourite (PSV) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Willem II) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Willem II4.203.40 -19.0%Draw3.703.30 -10.8%PSV1.631.90 +16.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Willem II +1.51.371.25 -8.8%PSV -1.52.703.35 +24.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.601.67 +4.4%Under 2.52.152.03 -5.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Willem IIDrawPSV
H-H7.506.00 -20.0%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A21.0023.00 +9.5%
D-H10.008.50 -15.0%D-D6.505.20 -20.0%D-A4.505.00 +11.1%
A-H35.0035.00A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A2.403.00 +25.0%
04. Pick The Score
Willem IIDrawPSV
1-013.0011.00 -15.4%0-015.0012.00 -20.0%0-17.507.50
2-025.0019.00 -24.0%1-17.006.00 -14.3%0-27.509.50 +26.7%
2-112.0011.00 -8.3%2-212.0011.00 -8.3%1-26.507.00 +7.7%
3-070.0050.00 -28.6%3-350.0050.000-312.0017.00 +41.7%
3-135.0025.00 -28.6%4-4200.00200.001-311.0012.00 +9.1%
3-235.0030.00 -14.3%Any Other Score60.0070.00 +16.7%2-319.0019.00
4-0200.00125.00 -37.5%    0-430.0040.00 +33.3%
4-1125.0090.00 -28.0%    1-425.0035.00 +40.0%
4-2100.0090.00 -10.0%    2-440.0050.00 +25.0%
4-3125.00125.00    3-490.0090.00
5-0250.00250.00    0-560.00100.00 +66.7%
5-1250.00200.00 -20.0%    1-560.0090.00 +50.0%
5-2250.00200.00 -20.0%    2-590.00125.00 +38.9%
5-3250.00300.00 +20.0%    3-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0012.00 -20.0%33.503.60 +2.9%615.0015.00
15.205.2044.804.80740.0030.00 -25.0%
23.503.5058.008.50 +6.3%870.0050.00 -28.6%
    9+100.0080.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Willem II2.652.35 -11.3%No 1st Goal15.0012.00 -20.0%PSV1.531.70 +11.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Willem II4.503.90 -13.3%Draw2.302.15 -6.5%PSV2.152.50 +16.3%
11. Halftime PTS
Willem IIDrawPSV
1-06.505.50 -15.4%0-03.002.80 -6.7%0-13.503.90 +11.4%
2-023.0019.00 -17.4%1-17.007.000-28.5010.00 +17.6%
2-125.0023.00 -8.0%2-240.0040.001-215.0017.00 +13.3%
    Any Other Score12.0013.00 +8.3%    
2019-11-10 21:20:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.40 -2.0%Under 1.51.471.49 +1.4%