Holland / Dutch League / 5673

Willem II vs Utrecht

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Willem II - Draw - Utrecht) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38% home win for (Willem II) at opening odds $2.35; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 35% away win for (Utrecht) at opening odds $2.55. The fixture favourite (Willem II) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Utrecht) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Willem II 0.001.851.88 +1.6%Utrecht +0.001.971.93 -2.0%
01. 1X2
Willem II2.352.45 +4.3%Draw3.303.20 -3.0%Utrecht2.552.50 -2.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Willem II -1.54.805.20 +8.3%Utrecht +1.51.121.10 -1.8%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.651.80 +9.1%Under 2.52.071.87 -9.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Willem IIDrawUtrecht
H-H3.904.20 +7.7%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0019.00 -24.0%
D-H6.006.00D-D5.205.20D-A6.506.00 -7.7%
A-H25.0019.00 -24.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.204.30 +2.4%
04. Pick The Score
Willem IIDrawUtrecht
1-09.008.00 -11.1%0-013.0011.00 -15.4%0-19.508.00 -15.8%
2-012.0012.001-16.005.50 -8.3%0-213.0012.00 -7.7%
2-18.008.50 +6.3%2-211.0011.001-28.508.50
3-025.0025.003-340.0050.00 +25.0%0-330.0025.00 -16.7%
3-115.0017.00 +13.3%4-4150.00200.00 +33.3%1-317.0019.00 +11.8%
3-221.0021.00Any Other Score50.0090.00 +80.0%2-323.0021.00 -8.7%
4-070.0080.00 +14.3%    0-480.0080.00
4-150.0060.00 +20.0%    1-450.0060.00 +20.0%
4-260.0070.00 +16.7%    2-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-390.0090.00    3-490.0090.00
5-080.00150.00 +87.5%    0-590.00200.00 +122.2%
5-180.00125.00 +56.3%    1-580.00125.00 +56.3%
5-2150.00125.00 -16.7%    2-5150.00150.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0011.00 -15.4%33.503.60 +2.9%617.0021.00 +23.5%
15.004.50 -10.0%44.805.20 +8.3%740.0040.00
23.403.20 -5.9%58.5010.00 +17.6%870.0070.00
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Willem II1.921.95 +1.6%No 1st Goal13.0011.00 -15.4%Utrecht2.002.00
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Willem II3.003.10 +3.3%Draw2.152.10 -2.3%Utrecht3.103.10
11. Halftime PTS
Willem IIDrawUtrecht
1-04.504.500-02.802.65 -5.4%0-14.704.50 -4.3%
2-013.0013.001-16.507.00 +7.7%0-213.0013.00
2-117.0019.00 +11.8%2-240.0040.001-217.0019.00 +11.8%
    Any Other Score15.0017.00 +13.3%    
2020-02-16 18:40:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.50Under 1.51.451.45