Germany / German League /
Wolfsburg vs Hertha Berlin 1135
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolfsburg - Draw - Hertha Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.6% home win for (Wolfsburg) at opening odds $1.63; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 20.7% away win for (Hertha Berlin) at opening odds $4.30
The fixture favourite (Wolfsburg) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Hertha Berlin) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2021-02-27 22:20:01