Germany / German League /

Wolfsburg vs Hertha Berlin 1122

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolfsburg - Draw - Hertha Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Wolfsburg) at opening odds $1.87; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 25.4% away win for (Hertha Berlin) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Wolfsburg) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Hertha Berlin) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Wolfsburg -0.50
1.91
1.93
+1.0%
Hertha Berlin +0.50
1.91
1.88
-1.6%
01 | 1X2
Wolfsburg
1.87
1.87
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Hertha Berlin
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Wolfsburg -1.5
3.55
3.75
+5.6%
Hertha Berlin +1.5
1.22
1.20
-1.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
2.07
+16.9%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.65
-13.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-D
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
0-0
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
0-1
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
2-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
4-0
30.00
30.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
80.00
80.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
1
4.50
3.90
-13.3%
2
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Wolfsburg
1.65
1.67
+1.2%
No 1st Goal
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
Hertha Berlin
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Wolfsburg
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
Draw
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
Hertha Berlin
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
0-0
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.42
+5.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.60
-8.8%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:20:02