Germany / German League /

Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig 1103

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolfsburg - Draw - RB Leipzig) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.7% home win for (Wolfsburg) at opening odds $3.10; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 44.4% away win for (RB Leipzig) at opening odds $2.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (RB Leipzig) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Wolfsburg) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Wolfsburg +0.50
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
RB Leipzig -0.50
2.00
2.02
+1.0%
01 | 1X2
Wolfsburg
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
RB Leipzig
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Wolfsburg +1.5
1.22
1.23
+0.8%
RB Leipzig -1.5
3.55
3.50
-1.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.67
-2.9%
Under 2.5
1.97
2.03
+3.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
8.00
8.00
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
9.50
9.50
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
17.00
17.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
13.00
13.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
80.00
80.00
1-4
35.00
35.00
4-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-4
50.00
50.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
4.80
4.80
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
5
9.00
9.00
6
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
80.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Wolfsburg
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
RB Leipzig
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Wolfsburg
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
RB Leipzig
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
0-1
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:00:03