Germany / German League /
Wolfsburg vs Union Berlin 1112
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolfsburg - Draw - Union Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.3% home win for (Wolfsburg) at opening odds $1.70; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 22.2% away win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $4.00
The fixture favourite (Wolfsburg) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Union Berlin) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2021-05-08 21:10:02