England / English Premier / 0393

Wolverhampton vs Aston Villa

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolverhampton - Draw - Aston Villa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.8% home win for (Wolverhampton) at opening odds $1.82; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 23.4% away win for (Aston Villa) at opening odds $3.80. The fixture favourite (Wolverhampton) has a 28.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Aston Villa) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Wolverhampton1.821.60 -12.1%Draw3.203.50 +9.4%Aston Villa3.804.70 +23.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Wolverhampton -1.53.152.70 -14.3%Aston Villa +1.51.281.37 +7.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.801.80Under 2.51.871.87
03. Halftime-Fulltime
WolverhamptonDrawAston Villa
H-H2.802.40 -14.3%H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0040.00 +14.3%
D-H4.504.30 -4.4%D-D5.005.20 +4.0%D-A9.0011.00 +22.2%
A-H23.0023.00A-D15.0017.00 +13.3%A-A7.009.00 +28.6%
04. Pick The Score
WolverhamptonDrawAston Villa
1-06.506.00 -7.7%0-011.0011.000-111.0012.00 +9.1%
2-08.006.50 -18.8%1-16.006.50 +8.3%0-221.0025.00 +19.0%
2-17.007.002-212.0013.00 +8.3%1-212.0013.00 +8.3%
3-013.0011.00 -15.4%3-360.0060.000-360.0090.00 +50.0%
3-112.0011.00 -8.3%4-4200.00250.00 +25.0%1-335.0050.00 +42.9%
3-223.0023.00Any Other Score80.0040.00 -50.0%2-335.0050.00 +42.9%
4-035.0023.00 -34.3%    0-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
4-135.0021.00 -40.0%    1-4100.00150.00 +50.0%
4-250.0040.00 -20.0%    2-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-090.0060.00 -33.3%    0-5250.00250.00
5-190.0050.00 -44.4%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.703.60 -2.7%621.0017.00 -19.0%
14.504.70 +4.4%45.205.20750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.303.30510.009.50 -5.0%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0080.00 -36.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Wolverhampton1.631.50 -8.0%No 1st Goal11.0011.00Aston Villa2.552.90 +13.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Wolverhampton2.452.20 -10.2%Draw2.052.15 +4.9%Aston Villa4.405.00 +13.6%
11. Halftime PTS
WolverhamptonDrawAston Villa
1-03.803.40 -10.5%0-02.502.60 +4.0%0-16.007.00 +16.7%
2-010.008.50 -15.0%1-17.508.00 +6.7%0-223.0025.00 +8.7%
2-117.0017.002-250.0050.001-225.0030.00 +20.0%
    Any Other Score15.0013.00 -13.3%    
2019-11-10 21:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.50 -5.7%Under 1.51.401.45 +3.6%