England / English Premier /

Wolverhampton vs Manchester City 0392

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolverhampton - Draw - Manchester City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 15% home win for (Wolverhampton) at opening odds $6.00; 21.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 63.2% away win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $1.42

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Wolverhampton) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Wolverhampton +1.25
1.82
1.88
+3.3%
Manchester City -1.25
2.00
1.93
-3.5%
01 | 1X2
Wolverhampton
6.00
6.00
Draw
4.10
4.10
Manchester City
1.42
1.42
02 | 1/2 Goal
Wolverhampton +1.5
1.55
1.63
+5.2%
Manchester City -1.5
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
Under 2.5
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
21.00
21.00
D-H
13.00
13.00
D-D
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
D-A
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
A-H
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
2-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
3-0
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
3-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
Any Other Score
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-3
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
4-0
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
0-4
17.00
17.00
4-1
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-4
17.00
17.00
4-2
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-4
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-3
200.00
60.00
-70.0%
3-4
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
5-0
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
0-5
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
3
3.50
4.20
+20.0%
4
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
5
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
17.00
-51.4%
8
70.00
23.00
-67.1%
9+
100.00
25.00
-75.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Wolverhampton
3.20
3.20
No 1st Goal
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Manchester City
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Wolverhampton
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
Draw
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
Manchester City
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.00
8.00
0-0
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
0-1
3.20
3.20
2-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-1
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
0-2
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.20
-10.2%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.58
+7.5%

Last Updated on 2020-09-22 03:10:01