England / English Premier /

Wolverhampton vs Norwich 0336

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolverhampton - Draw - Norwich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.2% home win for (Wolverhampton) at opening odds $1.40; 21.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 13.8% away win for (Norwich) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Wolverhampton) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Norwich) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Wolverhampton -1.00
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Norwich +1.00
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Wolverhampton
1.40
1.48
+5.7%
Draw
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
Norwich
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Wolverhampton -1.5
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
Norwich +1.5
1.55
1.48
-4.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.65
-6.8%
Under 2.5
1.90
2.07
+8.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.95
1.75
-10.3%
No
1.70
1.90
+11.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-A
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
40.00
40.00
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
21.00
21.00
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
5
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
6
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Wolverhampton
1.37
1.42
+3.6%
Norwich
3.50
3.05
-12.9%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Wolverhampton
1.92
2.00
+4.2%
Draw
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Norwich
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
0-0
2.85
3.05
+7.0%
0-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
2-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
3.05
+7.0%
1
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
2
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
3+
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Wolverhampton
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Norwich
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
No 1st Goal
2.85
3.05
+7.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
No
1.09
1.12
+2.8%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:50:02