England / English Premier /

Wolverhampton vs Southampton 0357

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolverhampton - Draw - Southampton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Wolverhampton) at opening odds $2.20; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 30.2% away win for (Southampton) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Wolverhampton) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Southampton) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Wolverhampton -0.25
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Southampton +0.25
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
01 | 1X2
Wolverhampton
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Draw
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
Southampton
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Wolverhampton -1.5
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
Southampton +1.5
1.15
1.12
-2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.07
-3.7%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.65
+3.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
0-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
70.00
30.00
-57.1%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
2-4
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
4-3
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
3-4
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
2
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Wolverhampton
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
Southampton
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Wolverhampton
2.90
3.00
+3.4%
Draw
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Southampton
3.60
3.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.00
0-0
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2020-11-24 03:50:01