England / English League Cup /

Wolverhampton vs Stoke City 0476

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolverhampton - Draw - Stoke City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55% home win for (Wolverhampton) at opening odds $1.63; 26.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 18.7% away win for (Stoke City) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Wolverhampton) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Stoke City) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Wolverhampton -1.00
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
Stoke City +1.00
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
01 | 1X2
Wolverhampton
1.63
1.45
-11.0%
Draw
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
Stoke City
4.80
6.50
+35.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Wolverhampton -1.5
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
Stoke City +1.5
1.40
1.50
+7.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
2.03
+5.2%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.67
-4.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.45
2.15
-12.2%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
D-D
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
D-A
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
0-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-2
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
3-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
3-3
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
0-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-3
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
4-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2020-09-18 01:50:02