England / English Premier /
Wolverhampton vs West Bromwich 0376
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wolverhampton - Draw - West Bromwich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60% home win for (Wolverhampton) at opening odds $1.50; 25% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 15% away win for (West Bromwich) at opening odds $6.00
The fixture favourite (Wolverhampton) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (West Bromwich) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2021-01-16 20:20:01