England / English Cup /

Wrexham vs Sheffield Utd 0476

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wrexham - Draw - Sheffield Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 22.2% home win for (Wrexham) at opening odds $4.00; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 51.7% away win for (Sheffield Utd) at opening odds $1.72

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sheffield Utd) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Wrexham) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Wrexham
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
Draw
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Sheffield Utd
1.72
1.65
-4.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Wrexham +1.5
1.28
1.33
+3.9%
Sheffield Utd -1.5
3.15
2.90
-7.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.70
-9.1%
Under 2.5
1.80
2.00
+11.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.67
-4.6%
No
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
D-H
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
A-H
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
2-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-1
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
0-2
7.50
7.50
2-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-1
40.00
40.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
0-4
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-1
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-4
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
3-4
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
6
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Wrexham
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Sheffield Utd
1.58
1.53
-3.2%
No 1st Goal
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Wrexham
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Sheffield Utd
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
0-1
3.50
3.50
2-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
Any Other Score
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.35
-17.5%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.50
+11.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Even
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
3+
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Wrexham
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Sheffield Utd
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
No 1st Goal
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
No
1.12
1.15
+2.7%

Last Updated on 2023-01-30 00:20:01