England / English League Champ /
Wycombe vs Luton 1896
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wycombe - Draw - Luton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.7% home win for (Wycombe) at opening odds $3.00; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 40.5% away win for (Luton) at opening odds $2.20
The fixture favourite (Luton) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Wycombe) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:50:03