Japan / J League / 3125

Yokohama FM vs C Sapporo

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Yokohama FM - Draw - C Sapporo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.3% home win for (Yokohama FM) at opening odds $1.77; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 26.2% away win for (C Sapporo) at opening odds $3.40. The fixture favourite (Yokohama FM) has a 32.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (C Sapporo) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Yokohama FM1.771.55 -12.4%Draw3.804.40 +15.8%C Sapporo3.404.00 +17.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Yokohama FM -1.52.802.45 -12.5%C Sapporo +1.51.351.45 +7.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.001.75 -12.5%Under 3.51.701.93 +13.5%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Yokohama FMDrawC Sapporo
H-H2.602.15 -17.3%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A25.0030.00 +20.0%
D-H5.205.00 -3.8%D-D7.509.50 +26.7%D-A9.5011.00 +15.8%
A-H17.0015.00 -11.8%A-D13.0015.00 +15.4%A-A6.007.00 +16.7%
04. Pick The Score
Yokohama FMDrawC Sapporo
1-011.0013.00 +18.2%0-025.0040.00 +60.0%0-117.0023.00 +35.3%
2-011.0011.001-18.0010.00 +25.0%0-225.0035.00 +40.0%
2-17.007.002-210.0011.00 +10.0%1-211.0013.00 +18.2%
3-015.0013.00 -13.3%3-330.0025.00 -16.7%0-350.0070.00 +40.0%
3-111.009.50 -13.6%4-4125.00100.00 -20.0%1-323.0030.00 +30.4%
3-213.0012.00 -7.7%Any Other Score35.0023.00 -34.3%2-321.0021.00
4-035.0025.00 -28.6%    0-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-121.0017.00 -19.0%    1-460.0080.00 +33.3%
4-225.0021.00 -16.0%    2-460.0060.00
4-350.0040.00 -20.0%    3-470.0060.00 -14.3%
5-070.0050.00 -28.6%    0-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-160.0040.00 -33.3%    1-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-5150.00150.00
5-3100.0090.00 -10.0%    3-5150.00150.00
5-4200.00150.00 -25.0%    4-5200.00200.00
05. Total Goals
025.0040.00 +60.0%33.603.70 +2.8%611.009.00 -18.2%
17.509.50 +26.7%44.104.00 -2.4%721.0015.00 -28.6%
24.305.00 +16.3%56.005.20 -13.3%850.0035.00 -30.0%
    9+60.0050.00 -16.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Yokohama FM1.601.50 -6.3%No 1st Goal23.0040.00 +73.9%C Sapporo2.352.50 +6.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Yokohama FM2.251.95 -13.3%Draw2.502.80 +12.0%C Sapporo3.604.00 +11.1%
11. Halftime PTS
Yokohama FMDrawC Sapporo
1-04.103.90 -4.9%0-03.804.70 +23.7%0-16.006.50 +8.3%
2-09.007.50 -16.7%1-16.006.50 +8.3%0-217.0019.00 +11.8%
2-112.0011.00 -8.3%2-230.0025.00 -16.7%1-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score10.007.50 -25.0%    
2019-11-09 12:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.031.83 -9.9%Under 1.51.671.83 +9.6%