Japan / J League Cup /

Yokohama FM vs C Sapporo 1607

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Yokohama FM - Draw - C Sapporo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.8% home win for (Yokohama FM) at opening odds $1.60; 22.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 21.3% away win for (C Sapporo) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Yokohama FM) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (C Sapporo) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Yokohama FM -0.75
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
C Sapporo +0.75
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Yokohama FM
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
Draw
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
C Sapporo
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Yokohama FM -1.5
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
C Sapporo +1.5
1.40
1.37
-2.1%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.25
2.25
Under 3.5
1.55
1.55
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
7.00
7.00
D-A
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
A-H
17.00
17.00
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
9.00
0-0
19.00
19.00
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
40.00
40.00
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
25.00
25.00
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
30.00
30.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
60.00
60.00
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
70.00
70.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
19.00
1
6.50
6.50
2
3.90
3.90
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.40
5
6.50
6.50
6
12.00
12.00
7
25.00
25.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Yokohama FM
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
No 1st Goal
19.00
19.00
C Sapporo
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Yokohama FM
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Draw
2.40
2.40
C Sapporo
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
0-0
3.50
3.50
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.20
2.20
Under 1.5
1.58
1.58

Last Updated on 2021-06-12 22:00:05