Japan / J League /

Yokohama FM vs Kashiwa Reysol 3124

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Yokohama FM - Draw - Kashiwa Reysol) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.2% home win for (Yokohama FM) at opening odds $1.58; 22.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 21.6% away win for (Kashiwa Reysol) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Yokohama FM) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Kashiwa Reysol) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Yokohama FM -0.50
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Kashiwa Reysol +0.50
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
01 | 1X2
Yokohama FM
1.58
1.87
+18.4%
Draw
4.00
3.30
-17.5%
Kashiwa Reysol
4.10
3.40
-17.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Yokohama FM -1.5
2.70
3.15
+16.7%
Kashiwa Reysol +1.5
1.37
1.28
-6.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.65
+10.0%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.07
-11.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
No
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
2.90
+28.9%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
D-D
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
D-A
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
A-H
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-3
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
3-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
50.00
50.00
2-3
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
4-0
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
0-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
4-1
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
1-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
1
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
2
3.70
3.70
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
5
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
6
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Yokohama FM
1.50
1.65
+10.0%
Kashiwa Reysol
2.65
2.35
-11.3%
No 1st Goal
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Yokohama FM
2.10
2.40
+14.3%
Draw
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
Kashiwa Reysol
4.30
3.90
-9.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
0-0
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
0-1
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
2-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.30
Under 1.5
1.53
1.53
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
Even
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
1
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
2
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
3+
5.20
5.20
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Yokohama FM
1.92
2.15
+12.0%
Kashiwa Reysol
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
No 1st Goal
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.00
No
1.18
1.18

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 14:50:01