Japan / J League Div 2 / 2643

Z Kanazawa vs Fagiano Okayama

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Z Kanazawa - Draw - Fagiano Okayama) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Z Kanazawa) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Fagiano Okayama) at opening odds $3.10. The fixture favourite (Z Kanazawa) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Fagiano Okayama) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Z Kanazawa2.052.15 +4.9%Draw3.203.30 +3.1%Fagiano Okayama3.102.85 -8.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Z Kanazawa -1.53.754.00 +6.7%Fagiano Okayama +1.51.201.18 -1.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.971.97Under 2.51.721.72
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Z KanazawaDrawFagiano Okayama
H-H3.203.40 +6.2%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.205.20D-D5.005.20 +4.0%D-A7.507.00 -6.7%
A-H25.0025.00A-D15.0015.00A-A5.204.80 -7.7%
04. Pick The Score
Z KanazawaDrawFagiano Okayama
1-06.006.50 +8.3%0-010.0011.00 +10.0%0-18.508.00 -5.9%
2-09.009.50 +5.6%1-15.205.200-215.0013.00 -13.3%
2-17.507.502-213.0013.001-210.009.50 -5.0%
3-019.0021.00 +10.5%3-360.0060.000-340.0040.00
3-115.0017.00 +13.3%4-4250.00250.001-325.0025.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-335.0035.00
4-060.0060.00    0-4125.00125.00
4-140.0050.00 +25.0%    1-490.0090.00
4-260.0070.00 +16.7%    2-4100.00100.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-0125.00150.00 +20.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.00150.00 +20.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2150.00200.00 +33.3%    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
010.0011.00 +10.0%33.703.60 -2.7%625.0021.00 -16.0%
14.004.0046.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.10511.0011.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Z Kanazawa1.821.82No 1st Goal11.0011.00Fagiano Okayama2.202.20
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Z Kanazawa2.752.75Draw2.102.10Fagiano Okayama3.503.50
11. Halftime PTS
Z KanazawaDrawFagiano Okayama
1-03.903.900-02.552.75 +7.8%0-14.804.70 -2.1%
2-012.0011.00 -8.3%1-17.507.500-217.0017.00
2-119.0017.00 -10.5%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-223.0021.00 -8.7%
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2019-11-10 12:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.38 -1.4%Under 0.52.652.75 +3.8%