Japan / J League Div 2 /

Z Kanazawa vs JEF Utd Chiba 2604

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Z Kanazawa - Draw - JEF Utd Chiba) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.2% home win for (Z Kanazawa) at opening odds $1.85; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 26.3% away win for (JEF Utd Chiba) at opening odds $3.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Z Kanazawa) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (JEF Utd Chiba) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Z Kanazawa
1.85
1.97
+6.5%
Draw
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
JEF Utd Chiba
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Z Kanazawa -1.5
3.50
3.55
+1.4%
JEF Utd Chiba +1.5
1.23
1.22
-0.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.97
Under 2.5
1.72
1.72
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
3.05
+8.9%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
4.80
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
6.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
0-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
11.00
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Z Kanazawa
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
No 1st Goal
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
JEF Utd Chiba
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Even
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Z Kanazawa
2.40
2.60
+8.3%
Draw
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
JEF Utd Chiba
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
0-0
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 12:50:02