Japan / J League Div 2 /
Z Kanazawa vs Jubilo Iwata 2667
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Z Kanazawa - Draw - Jubilo Iwata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (Z Kanazawa) at opening odds $2.50; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 36.4% away win for (Jubilo Iwata) at opening odds $2.45
The fixture favourite (Z Kanazawa) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Jubilo Iwata) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83
Last Updated on 2020-10-16 17:30:20