Japan / J League Div 2 /

Z Kanazawa vs Mito Hollyhock 2678

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Z Kanazawa - Draw - Mito Hollyhock) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.6% home win for (Z Kanazawa) at opening odds $2.05; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 29.3% away win for (Mito Hollyhock) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Z Kanazawa) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Mito Hollyhock) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Z Kanazawa
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Mito Hollyhock
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Z Kanazawa -1.5
3.75
3.55
-5.3%
Mito Hollyhock +1.5
1.20
1.22
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.93
+1.6%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Z Kanazawa
1.77
1.72
-2.8%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
Mito Hollyhock
2.25
2.40
+6.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Z Kanazawa
2.70
2.65
-1.9%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Mito Hollyhock
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.90
0-0
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:50:02