Holland / Dutch League / 5668

Zwolle vs Feyenoord

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Zwolle - Draw - Feyenoord) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 23.4% home win for (Zwolle) at opening odds $3.80; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 53.2% away win for (Feyenoord) at opening odds $1.67. The fixture favourite (Feyenoord) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Zwolle) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Zwolle +0.502.021.85 -8.4%Feyenoord -0.501.801.97 +9.4%
01. 1X2
Zwolle3.803.40 -10.5%Draw3.803.60 -5.3%Feyenoord1.671.82 +9.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Zwolle +1.51.371.33 -2.9%Feyenoord -1.52.702.90 +7.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.102.20 +4.8%Under 3.51.631.58 -3.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ZwolleDrawFeyenoord
H-H7.005.50 -21.4%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A19.0021.00 +10.5%
D-H10.008.50 -15.0%D-D7.006.00 -14.3%D-A4.805.00 +4.2%
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A2.452.90 +18.4%
04. Pick The Score
ZwolleDrawFeyenoord
1-017.0013.00 -23.5%0-021.0017.00 -19.0%0-110.0010.00
2-025.0021.00 -16.0%1-17.507.00 -6.7%0-210.0011.00 +10.0%
2-112.0010.00 -16.7%2-211.0010.00 -9.1%1-27.008.00 +14.3%
3-050.0050.003-335.0035.000-313.0017.00 +30.8%
3-125.0023.00 -8.0%4-4125.00125.001-310.0011.00 +10.0%
3-225.0019.00 -24.0%Any Other Score35.0035.002-315.0015.00
4-0100.00125.00 +25.0%    0-421.0035.00 +66.7%
4-170.0060.00 -14.3%    1-421.0023.00 +9.5%
4-270.0060.00 -14.3%    2-430.0030.00
4-390.0080.00 -11.1%    3-460.0050.00 -16.7%
5-0250.00200.00 -20.0%    0-540.0080.00 +100.0%
5-1200.00150.00 -25.0%    1-540.0060.00 +50.0%
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-570.0080.00 +14.3%
5-3200.00200.00    3-5125.00125.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5200.00200.00
05. Total Goals
021.0017.00 -19.0%33.603.60611.0012.00 +9.1%
17.006.50 -7.1%44.204.30 +2.4%723.0023.00
24.003.90 -2.5%56.506.50850.0035.00 -30.0%
    9+70.0060.00 -14.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Zwolle2.502.25 -10.0%No 1st Goal21.0017.00 -19.0%Feyenoord1.551.67 +7.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Zwolle4.003.60 -10.0%Draw2.452.30 -6.1%Feyenoord2.152.45 +14.0%
11. Halftime PTS
ZwolleDrawFeyenoord
1-06.505.50 -15.4%0-03.503.20 -8.6%0-13.804.10 +7.9%
2-019.0017.00 -10.5%1-16.506.500-28.5010.00 +17.6%
2-119.0017.00 -10.5%2-235.0035.001-212.0013.00 +8.3%
    Any Other Score10.0011.00 +10.0%    
2020-02-16 18:00:30
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.102.20 +4.8%Under 1.51.631.58 -3.1%