Holland / Dutch League /

Zwolle vs Fortuna Sittard 5664

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Zwolle - Draw - Fortuna Sittard) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Zwolle) at opening odds $1.87; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 25.4% away win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Zwolle) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Fortuna Sittard) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Zwolle -0.50
1.93
2.00
+3.6%
Fortuna Sittard +0.50
1.88
1.82
-3.2%
01 | 1X2
Zwolle
1.87
1.92
+2.7%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Fortuna Sittard
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Zwolle -1.5
3.15
3.50
+11.1%
Fortuna Sittard +1.5
1.28
1.23
-3.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.72
+7.5%
Under 2.5
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
2
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
5
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
6
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
9+
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Zwolle
1.65
1.70
+3.0%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Fortuna Sittard
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.85
-2.6%
Even
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Zwolle
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Fortuna Sittard
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
0-0
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
0-1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.42
-3.4%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:50:06