Holland / Dutch League /

Zwolle vs PSV 5657

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Zwolle - Draw - PSV) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 18.6% home win for (Zwolle) at opening odds $4.80; 22.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 58.4% away win for (PSV) at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (PSV) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Zwolle) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Zwolle +1.00
1.88
2.00
+6.4%
PSV -1.00
1.93
1.82
-5.7%
01 | 1X2
Zwolle
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
Draw
3.90
4.20
+7.7%
PSV
1.53
1.45
-5.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Zwolle +1.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%
PSV -1.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.50
Under 2.5
2.35
2.35
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
19.00
19.00
D-H
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
D-D
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
D-A
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
A-H
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
17.00
17.00
0-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
2-0
35.00
35.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-0
90.00
90.00
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-1
40.00
40.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
9.50
9.50
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
35.00
35.00
2-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-4
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-4
17.00
17.00
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-5
50.00
50.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
3
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
4
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
5
7.00
7.00
6
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
7
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Zwolle
2.80
2.95
+5.4%
No 1st Goal
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
PSV
1.48
1.40
-5.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
Even
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Zwolle
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
Draw
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
PSV
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
0-1
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
2-0
25.00
25.00
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
13.00
13.00
Any Other Score
10.00
10.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.53
-1.3%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 22:40:02