Holland / Dutch League /

Zwolle vs PSV 5636

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Zwolle - Draw - PSV) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 17.9% home win for (Zwolle) at opening odds $5.00; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 60.4% away win for (PSV) at opening odds $1.48

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (PSV) has a 39.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Zwolle) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Zwolle
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
Draw
4.10
5.00
+22.0%
PSV
1.48
1.33
-10.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Zwolle +1.5
1.50
1.77
+18.0%
PSV -1.5
2.30
1.87
-18.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.25
1.75
-22.2%
Under 3.5
1.55
1.93
+24.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.53
1.40
-8.5%
No
2.25
2.60
+15.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
D-H
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
D-D
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
D-A
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
A-H
40.00
40.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
2.10
1.80
-14.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
19.00
30.00
+57.9%
0-0
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
0-1
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
2-0
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
1-1
8.00
11.00
+37.5%
0-2
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
3-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-3
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
30.00
13.00
-56.7%
2-3
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-4
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
4-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-4
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
1
6.50
10.00
+53.8%
2
3.90
4.80
+23.1%
3
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
4
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
5
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
6
12.00
8.50
-29.2%
7
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Zwolle
2.90
3.10
+6.9%
PSV
1.42
1.33
-6.3%
No 1st Goal
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Zwolle
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
Draw
2.45
2.80
+14.3%
PSV
1.97
1.75
-11.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
0-0
3.50
4.40
+25.7%
0-1
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
2-0
25.00
25.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
Any Other Score
10.00
6.50
-35.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.20
1.83
-16.8%
Under 1.5
1.58
1.83
+15.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
Even
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.50
4.40
+25.7%
1
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
2
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
3+
5.00
3.80
-24.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Zwolle
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
PSV
1.85
1.65
-10.8%
No 1st Goal
3.50
4.40
+25.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.75
3.35
-10.7%
No
1.20
1.25
+4.2%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:20:03