Holland / Dutch League /
Zwolle vs Twente Enschede 5659
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Zwolle - Draw - Twente Enschede) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.3% home win for (Zwolle) at opening odds $2.60; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 37.9% away win for (Twente Enschede) at opening odds $2.35
The fixture favourite (Twente Enschede) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Zwolle) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 02:50:01